The People grow weary of scandals, lies, and deliberate hypocrisy, and we have to wonder if any politician is free from such behavior. A few documented facts about the great hypocrite Michael Bloomberg:
- Bloomberg Is The 11th Richest Person In America. (Abram Brown, “Forbes Billionaires: Full List Of The Richest Americans,” Forbes, 3/3/14) – See more at: http://meetbloomberg.com/hypocriteelitist/#sthash.UA1ee76c.dpuf
- Bloomberg Led In Measures To Reduce Carbon Emissions While “He Flew Everywhere On Private Jets, The Least Carbon-Efficient Form Of Transportation On Or Above The Earth.” – See more at: http://meetbloomberg.com/hypocriteelitist/#sthash.UA1ee76c.dpuf
- Manhattan Four Seasons Co-Owner: “It’s The Same Old Story – We Cannot Smoke But They Can. Different Rules Apply To Different People.”(Marsha Kranes, Stefan C. Friedman and Tatiana Deligiannakis, “The Smoking Gun,” The New York Post, 2/7/04) – See more at: http://meetbloomberg.com/hypocriteelitist/#sthash.UA1ee76c.dpuf
- VIDEO: Comedy Central’s Jon Stewart On Bloomberg’s Big Gulp Ban: “It Combines The Draconian Government Overreach Everyone Loves With The Probable Lack Of Results That They Expect.” STEWART: “ Wow, wow, wow Mayor Bloomberg, wow. I love this idea you have of banning sodas larger than 16oz. It combines the draconian government overreach everyone loves with the probable lack of results that they expect. What are you doing!? We already let you make up a third term as mayor, put cameras on every intersection, and for some reason picnic tables in the middle of 7th Avenue. What the BLEEP is that? This is all we have left! This is all we have!” (Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show,” 5/31/12) – See more at: http://meetbloomberg.com/hypocriteelitist/#sthash.UA1ee76c.dpuf
- Bloomberg “Preached” Sodium Restrictions But “Sneaked Shakes Of Salt Onto Slices Of Pizza.” “He preached the virtues of dietary sodium restrictions, but sneaked shakes of salt onto slices of pizza.” (Jim Dwyer, “ The Impossible Mayor Of The Possible,” The New York Times, 8/18/13) – See more at: http://meetbloomberg.com/hypocriteelitist/#sthash.UA1ee76c.dpuf
Our question to America is this: when will we stop electing to office people who act in deliberate hypocrisy AND with big money?
The latest of Michael Bloomberg’s destructive campaigns involves an attack on the Second Amendment. He and his group are spending at least $50 million to make his gun-control agenda part of this election. The gun-control group Everytown for Gun Safety has endorsed more than 100 federal and state candidates. They are spending millions of dollars television commercials, holding events and pushing their studies into the newsrooms of a mostly favorable press.