buy lasix in us The Congressional Reform Act remains an idea that cannot be allowed to slip into obscurity. The time is now for equal treatment under the law for every American Citizen. We hold these Truths to be self-evident:
http://walanet.org/members-only/meeting-minutes/ 1. No Tenure/No Pension. A Congressman/Congresswoman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they’re out of office.
2. Congress (past, present & future) shall participate in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds posit into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people in the same Social Security System. It may not be used for any other purpose.
3. Congress must purchase their own supplemental retirement plan, in the same manner as all other American Citizens.
4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3% per annum.
5. Congress loses their current health care system and must participate in the same health care system as American Citizens.
6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on any American Citizens.
7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/Congresswomen are null and void effective immediately.
The American people approve this contract with Congress. Congress wrote, proposed, debated in their own best interests and then passed their own lucrative benefit packages for themselves. Reform of Congress must become the mantra of every American Citizen. The Founding Fathers of The United States of America envisioned citizen legislators, whose honor it would be to serve in Congress, not as a career, but as a piece of a healthy Republic. Senators should serve their term(s), then go home and back to productive work.